COROS APEX Premium GPS Multisport Watch
It's easy to run daily, but how far should I run? How fast?
Recovery makes me stronger, how long should I rest between two runs?
How can I measure my overall fitness level improvement?
APEX with COROS Trainer has them all for you. The concept was to allow you to train harder, safer and much more efficiently every day and to be ready for the complex outdoor world. COROS brings the luxury of a personal coach, directly into your premium watch that sits on your wrist.
Your new premium GPS multi-sport watch and personal trainer, all-in-one.
- Titanium alloy bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 46mm
- Ceramic bezel finish with sapphire glass for APEX 42mm
- COROS Trainer for advanced training and analysis
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax setting
- Digital knob
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- Pre-load breadcrumb trail maps
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections
- ANT+ and BLE connections
- Interval, aerobic, and anaerobic training
- Fully customizable home screen
- Ultra comfortable silicone bands
|Display Size||46mm: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)|
|42mm: 1.1 in. 218 x 218 (64 colors)|
|Display Type||Memory LCD|
|Screen Material||Sapphire Glass|
|Bezel Material||46mm: Titanium Alloy|
|Quick Release Bands||46mm: 22mm|
|Physical Size||46mm: 48.50 x 48.50 x 13.75 mm|
|42mm: 45.00 x 45.00 x 14.45 mm|
|Weight||46mm: 55.3 g|
|42mm: 50.8 g|
|Wireless Connection||BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories|
|Navigation||GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Optical Heart Rate Monitor|
|Water Resistance||10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)|
|Working Temperature||14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Charging Time||Less than 2 Hours|
|Battery Life (46mm/42mm)||Up to 100/80 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode|
|Up to 35/25 Hours in Full GPS Mode|
|Up to 30/24 Days for Regular Use|